Below is a portion of Neale Donald Walsch’s book “The New Revelations: A Conversation with God“. However, the original read a little differently. “Reggae” has replaced “God” and “Community” has replaced “Life”.
You can choose to take these steps now if changing your world , and the self-destructive direction in which it is moving is what you wish to achieve. Make this declaration:
The Five Steps to Peace:
1. I acknowledge that some of my old beliefs about Reggae and about the Community are no longer working.
2. I acknowledge that there is something I do not understand about about Reggae and about the Community, the understanding of which could change everything.
3. I am willing for new understandings about Reggae and about the Community, to now be brought forth, understandings that could produce a new way of life on this planet.
4. I am willing to explore and examine these new understandings, and, if they align with my inner truth and knowing, to enlarge my belief system to include them.
5. I am willing to live my life as a demonstration of my beliefs.
These are the Five Steps to Peace, and if you take them, you can shift everything on your planet.
I Rule I Eternally,
– brought to you by Humboldt Friends of the First Amendment
(aka the Freedom First! art collective)